About Me

My photo
The best part of living here are the wonderful friends I have!!!!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Forgive me, Kansas!!!!

Well, the MU bug hit me, only because my step-son graduated from there, and is a successful veterinarian, and an avid MU fan.  Also, a sweet young girl in Sam's Sunday school class, who touched my heart, is going to MU next fall.  So.....  I had to make a couple of scarves for them.  I had to!!!

This is a pocket scarf from the book "60 Quick Knits: 20 scarves, 20 hats, 20 mittens in Cascade 220".
The pockets are for MP3 players, phones, other small things.  It should look good on that young girl.

I had enough leftover of Vanna's Choice Mustard and Black to crochet a quick, man-looking scarf for the step-son.



Not bad for a little girl from Kansas, huh!

3 comments:

  1. Those are two lucky kids to get such nice scarves. Love both of the patterns. The one with the pocket is perfect for a girl and the other is very masculine. Ya done good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've been crafting without a break. So stimulating to finish a great project.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete