About Me

My photo
The best part of living here are the wonderful friends I have!!!!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Keeping up with the girls

I saw these on two of my friend's blogs, and HAD to make them!!!! 
They are tea toters from a wonderful web site,  http://www.simplynotable.com/.  


This site has lots of cool things including knitting, crocheting, cooking, sewing, etc.  Check it out!
Of course, you know me, the coffee addict, I had to tweek the pattern to hold my coffee bags.  This was what I did yesterday, instead of cleaning, cooking, shopping, etc.
Too much fun!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. I'm lovin' reading Simply Notable blog posts.
    Can not ever read too many creative bloggers.
    Love your versions, Paula.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love it love it love it!!!!! Thanks for the comment, as always.

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous!!! I want to see the coffee toter in person to see what modifications you made. You're one smart cookie!!! You are right, they are fun to make. Instant gratification.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Easy peasy. Added 2 stitches and several rows to make it fit.

      Delete
  3. Cute idea to make "coffee toters." Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can thank DL and Gerry for the inspiration. They are temptresses to be sure.

      Delete
    2. And aren't you so sweet to say that.
      Have you sub-ed to Simply Notable?
      hugs

      Delete
  4. Very cute and useful. Now if I could just get my Dr. Pepper to fit into one of these. ;-)

    ReplyDelete