About Me

My photo
The best part of living here are the wonderful friends I have!!!!

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Thank you, Anna Marie!!!

At knit nite, as usual, there is always a temptation to try a new pattern.  Well, that little temptress, Anna Marie, showed us a pattern and I  HAD to make it.
I'm halfway done!!  Of course, the rows get longer, so it will slow down, but what a beautiful shawlette it will be!!!  Thank you, dear friend!
I'm using Deborah norville Serenity Garden Yarn, sock yarn,  color is Gems.

3 comments:

  1. This is going to be the perfect shawl for Spring.
    What pattern?

    btw, where's your link to your Rav page? Did you removed it?

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!!! I want to know the name of the pattern too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! You are one speedy knitter! Thanks for posting your progress--I love seeing how it is turning out.
    The pattern is called Butterfly Shawl and is in the May 2012 issue of Creative Knitting availble at Hobby Lobby.

    ReplyDelete