About Me

My photo
The best part of living here are the wonderful friends I have!!!!

Monday, December 31, 2012

Witch Doctors and Voodoo

Found this little cable holder on Ravelry, and HAD to make one.  Then I decided I needed a voodoo guy to match.  I had to make some revisions;  I didn't have any pull tabs, so I made I-cord to hold onto my finger.
This was so fun.  If I know anyone who does lots of cable stitches, she may just get one of these!!!

I saw the witch doctor



Yes, I have definitely lost it, but I love crazy!!!


8 comments:

  1. OOOOH EEE OOOOH AAAHH AAHH TING TANG WALLA WALLA BING BANG!!! Crazy is good!!! I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. i may have to make a few more...I know more than one person who cables a lot...

      Delete
  2. The DOCTOR is definitely in ! ! ! !

    These guys are, well, ADORaBle ! ! ! !

    I can see how you are mad - - - - about creating these fellows.

    holiday hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Holiday hugs back at you!!! These were fun to make; trying to decide if I should make them in other colors!!!

      Delete
    2. What do you think about a sunburned witch doctor, or a multi-colored one? I have to ponder on it for a while.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Don't you just LOVE them!!! They are quick to make; and they make me smile!!

      Delete