About Me

My photo
The best part of living here are the wonderful friends I have!!!!

Friday, February 22, 2013

Two more crossed off the list

I have two more baby gifts done and ready for the mail.  I THINK I am on the last one, so no one else can have a baby for a while!!!


Simple rolled brim hat:



Basketweave/ garter stitch blanket:  (I improvised the pattern)


I'm halfway finished with the final blanket; another from the center out, which I really like to do:

Not the best picture.  It's blue and white.  There are two more dark blue sections done since this picture.
Babies, babies, babies...

8 comments:

  1. Everything turned out great. I'm glad I got to see the little hat while you were working on it. The blanket will be so snuggly. Tell those women to stop drinking the water if you don't want to knit more baby things 8^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Unfortunately, the babies are spread from St. Louis to Washington, DC. That's a lot of water to not drink;)
      I'll bring them Wednesday. I can't mail them until I get the seal of approval and several ooh aahs from my friends.

      Delete
  2. The little caps are darling. Both blankets are charming, however, my favorite is the center-out pattern. Beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope to have the blue center out done by Wednesday (In my dreams). I will bring the others for you to see.

      Delete
  3. Your rolled brim hat is really cute. I like how this yarn makes the design for you. Waiting to see your latest knits soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that yarn, too. I'll bring my stuff on Wednesday.

      Delete
  4. So prolific . . . Both your knitting AND the mommie-to-be's

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 6 babies from January to June...that's got to be a record in our family!!!!

      Delete